Judith S. Miller has been practicing with Robert T. Corcoran, P.C., since 1993. Judith’s practice involves research and writing on complex matrimonial issues for client-related matters, firm-related publications, and conferences and seminars. Her work involves virtually all family-related issues including equitable distribution, alimony, child support, and custody, with special expertise on the interrelationship between federal and state law in family matters.
Before working for Robert T. Corcoran, P.C., Judith worked as an Adjunct Professor and Writing Specialist on staff at Seton Hall Law School from 1995-1997. Prior thereto, she practices public sector law for seven years, representing municipalities and school boards in the public sector, handling administrative disputes and interest arbitrations.
Judith was a cum laude graduate of Seton Hall Law School in 1986, and a cum laude graduate of Rutgers University in 1981, with departmental honors in political science. She was admitted to the New Jersey State Bar in 1986.
- 1986 – New Jersey and US District Court, District of New Jersey
- Rutgers University (B.A., 1981)
- Seton Hall Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1986)
- Bergen County Bar Association (Family Law Committee)
- New Jersey State Bar Association (Family Law Section)
- Seton Hall Law School, Adjunct Professor, 1995-1997