Jason J. Miller, Esq. has practiced exclusively in the area of divorce and family law since his admission to the Bar in 1991. Mr. Miller has participated in every form of dispute resolution in Family Law including mediation, arbitration and Trial work. Mr. Miller is an experienced litigator relative to all areas of family law including custody and parenting time, equitable distribution, alimony and child support, domestic violence, and a wide array of post-judgment custody and economic issues. For the past twenty-five years Mr. Miller has been comfortable in both the Courtroom and mediation arenas, successfully resolving and concluding matrimonial disputes for the firm’s clients.
- 1991 – State of New Jersey
- 1991 – Pennsylvania Bar
- 1991 – U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University J.D., 1991
- Law Clerk, Honorable Herbert S. Glickman, Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Family Part, Essex County, 1991-1992
- University of Scranton B.A., 1980
- Bergen County (Family Law Committee) Bar Association
- New Jersey State (Family Law Section) Bar Association
- Top Lawyers in Bergen County 2011, 201 Magazine.